Lead Adobe CQ5 Developer
Globalization Partners International believes the best employees are people who are excited about their chosen professions. We are looking for people who want to become the best at what they do by continually working towards bettering themselves both personally and professionally. This is why you will find GPI's staff located all around the globe, working from offices, working from home, working from wherever they dream.
At GPI, we foster the achievement of each employee's goals by spending considerable resources on professional development and certification courses for our staff. We work with new employees to lay out a roadmap for ongoing education and career development so that they become experts, and stay experts, in their chosen set of skills.
Adobe CQ5 Developer / Lead
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of software functionality, improvements and bug fixes to internal and client CMS projects. The role covers all of the aspects of SDLC with a focus on Design, Development, and Test.
This is a full-time position which allows you to work from home and virtually with other team members.
- Liaise with Solution Architect helping contribute to the software design and ideas of new functionality, improvements and bug fixes.
- Develop software from approved designs and/or requirements, adhere to all relevant standards.
- Design, develop and perform Unit, System and integration testing of software components.
- Fully document any development software and ensure code quality is in line with the relative coding standards and documentation content
- Communicate with customers to resolve issues
- Publish knowledge base articles to improve our self-help offering
- Collaborate with our global Support team to serve customers worldwide
Skills & Experience we are looking for:
- Hands on experience in building and deploying enterprise level Web Content Management solutions on Adobe CQ 5.3 or above.
- Very Good knowledge of Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework is required.
- Good experience is required on Java, JSP, Servlets, AJAX, XML, JQuery and JSON-based web technologies.
- Hands on experience working with Java development tools like Eclipse required
- Strong understanding of HTML, JS and CSS (bonus: you hand-code your own prototypes)
How to apply?
Please email us an introduction to email@example.com to apply. Include a resume and your GitHub/LinkedIn or other URLs that would help us get to know you.
- More Information