Desktop Publishing Manager
We are currently looking to recruit a hands-on leader to manage our Desktop Publishing Team and take responsibility for the day-to-day management and development of our global team providing support, advice and guidance. You will also be responsible for managing multiple multimedia and DTP projects and be accountable for all aspects of the project including project planning, quality, scheduling, booking external resources and status reports.
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of DTP and multimedia products with publishing/marketing experience along with outstanding people management and communication skills.
Key knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Expertise in DTP / multimedia products including the Adobe Suite, FrameMaker, InDesign, Quark, Captivate.
- Publishing/ marketing/ advertising experience a plus
- eBook publishing experience
- The ability to manage and develop a team
- Capable of engaging with clients directly to educate them on DTP topics
- Capable of conducting webinars on a variety of DTP topics
- Strong business acumen
- Strong negotiation skills
- Vendor relationship management
- High level of IT literacy
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Please submit your CV with salary expectations via email to email@example.com.