Globalization Partners International believes the best employees are people who are excited about their chosen professions. We are looking for people who want to become the best at what they do by continually working towards bettering themselves both personally and professionally. This is why you will find GPI's staff located all around the globe, working from offices, working from home, working from wherever they dream.
At GPI, we foster the achievement of each employee's goals by spending considerable resources on professional development and certification courses for our staff. We work with new employees to lay out a roadmap for ongoing education and career development so that they become experts, and stay experts, in their chosen set of skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of software functionality, improvements and bug fixes to internal and client CMS projects. The role covers all of the aspects of SDLC with a focus on Design, Development, and Test.
This is a full-time position which allows you to work from home and virtually with other team members.
- Liaise with Solution Architect helping contribute to the software design and ideas of newfunctionality, improvements and bug fixes.
- Develop software from approved designs and/or requirements, adhere to all relevant standards.
- Design, develop and perform Unit, System and integration testing of software components.
- Fully document any development software and ensure code quality is in line with the relativecoding standards and documentation content
- Communicate with customers to resolve issues
- Publish knowledge base articles to improve our self-help offering
- Collaborate with our global Support team to serve customers worldwide
Skills & Experience we are looking for:
- Very Good experience is required on Java, JSP, Servlets, XML.
- Experience designing, developing and maintaining web services.
- Participate in design of software to meet business requirements in a highly participatory process;
- Work in highly team and goal oriented environment, proactively taking responsibility to get the job done (no such thing as 'not my job');
- Experience working within iterative or agile rapid delivery process;
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills; quick learner;
- Hands on experience working with Java development tools like Eclipse required
- PLUS - Familiar with open-source CMS (e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, PrestaShop, Magento, etc.)
How to apply?
Please email us an introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Include a resume and your GitHub/LinkedIn or other URLs that would help us get to know you.
- More Information