Localization Desktop Publisher
We are currently recruiting a localization desktop publisher based in Egypt to join our desktop publishing team and take responsibility for the day-to-day desktop publishing tasks. You will also be responsible for managing multiple multimedia and DTP projects and be accountable for all aspects of the project including project planning, quality, scheduling, booking external resources and status reports.
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of DTP and multimedia products with publishing/marketing experience along with outstanding communication skills.
Key knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Expertise in DTP / multimedia products including Illustrator, FrameMaker, InDesign, Quark, PhotoShop, Captivate
- Expertise in multilingual DTP and graphic localization
- Expertise in DTP products including Microsoft Word and Power Point
- Publishing/ marketing/ advertising experience a plus
- eBook publishing experience
- Ability to manage your own schedule and work with changing demands/priorities
- Strong design skills
- High level of IT literacy
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Arabic and English fluency are required
Please submit your CV with salary expectations via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.