GPI is currently recruiting a project manager based in Rosario to join our project management team and take responsibility for the day-to-day PM tasks. You will also be responsible for managing multiple projects and be accountable for all aspects of the project including project planning, quality, scheduling, booking external resources and status reports.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the successful completion of assigned projects including:
- Initiate and review quotes from clients
- Owning the project from initial planning to delivery
- Establishing project definitions, schedules, and developing and tracking project budgets
- Assembling teams of freelance translators and editors for each project
- Working with vendors to ensure quality implementation and strict adherence to timeline on all projects
- Provide customer service and vendor support
- Monitor and maintain project financials, including revenue recognition, revenue forecasting and billings
- Meeting deadlines, troubleshooting issues and participating in required meetings
- Performing 3rd level QA on projects, customizing and implementing quality assurance procedures and managing QA process and compliance
- Assembling and verifying project files for final delivery to our clients
- Using translation and communication tools (GPMS, Portals, Trados)
- Client kick-off, post mortem meetings and ongoing client communications
- Provide support and input to Sales and external clients, including education about the localization process, as required
- Generate quotes for in-house accounts
- Work with GPI team members including engineers, desktop publishers and BDMs to successfully complete projects
- Responsible for maintaining and growing client relationships; serving as a primary day-to-day contact for external clients.
- Participate in weekly Production Meeting
- Participate in company-wide social media activities
- Other tasks as assigned
Please submit your CV with salary expectations via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More Information
Thank You! Your download will start shortly ...×