About this site
- About this site
Thank you for visiting the GPI website. We hope you found it both engaging and informative! Our website, as well as the case studies posted to the site, showcase our extensive experience and expertise in document, software and website globalization. Our site was designed, developed and deployed (W3D) completely in-house by our global award winning multilingual W3D team.
The site you are visiting now is GPI's 3rd generation web presence! Each new version and enhancement starts from requests from our clients and visitors like you!
Over the years GPI has been honored for its website design and development efforts by winning numerous Awards for its corporate websites:
- Two Gold Awards from World Wide Web Awards
- Three Silver Award from the W3 International Academy of Visual Arts Awards
- Four Gold Awards from the Davey Awards
- One Silver Award from the Davey Awards
- Selected as an Official Honoree in the Webby Awards Competition.
- Winner Best Professional Services Microsite/Landing page category for www.globalizationpartners.com
- Winner Best International Business Interactive application category for www.globalwidgets.com
- Webby Awards Official Honoree for its corporate site www.globalizationpartners.com
- Winner WWW Gold Award for www.globalwidgets.com
- Winner WWW Gold Award for its corporate site www.globalizationpartners.com
- Winner W3 Silver Award for "Professional Services" for www.globalizationpartners.com
- Winner W3 Silver Award for "Structure and Navigation" for www.globalizationpartners.com
- Winner W3 Silver Award for "Home Page" for www.globalizationpartners.com
- Winner Davey Gold Award: Professional Services for www.globalizationpartners.com
- Winner Davey Gold Award: Best Practices for www.globalizationpartners.com
- Winner Davey Gold Award: Home Page for www.globalizationpartners.com
- Winner Davey Gold Award: Navigation for www.globalizationpartners.com
- Winner Davey Silver Award for www.globalwidgets.com
Thank You! Your download will start shortly ...×
Please feel free to share our website with a friend or colleague.
Please take a minute to tell us what you like about the site, what you do not like, and ways we can make our new website an even more engaging, informative experience?