About the Project
iRobot's marketing team worked with Globalization Partners International (GPI) to localize their corporate website, eStore, product audio prompts, product documentation and packaging in up to fifteen (15) different languages.
The services included:
- Glossary Development
- Translation and Copy Writing
- Multilingual Document Design and Desktop Publishing
- Website Localization
- Localization Project Management including global reviews
- Multilingual Website Testing
- Ongoing update localization
About the Client
iRobot was founded in 1990 when Massachusetts Institute of Technology roboticists Colin Angle and Helen Greiner teamed up with their professor Dr. Rodney Brooks with the vision of making practical robots a reality.
In 2008 iRobot generated more than $307 million in revenue and employed more than 400 of the robot industry's top professionals, including mechanical, electrical and software engineers and related support staff. iRobot stock trades on the NASDAQ stock market under the ticker symbol IRBT. iRobot's corporate headquarters are located in Bedford, Mass. The company also has offices in Virginia, North Carolina, California, the United Kingdom, France, India, China and Hong Kong.
Thank You! Your download will start shortly ...×
- Website and Document Globalization
- Proprietary CMS, Windows.
- Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish.
- Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, HTML.