2013 Web CMS Translation Connectors from GPI
14 Aug 2013 Archived as Press Releases
Reading time: 2 - 3 minutes
GPI Releases Latest Translation Services Connectors for Leading Web Content Management Systems
WASHINGTON, DC, August 14, 2013 - Globalization Partners International (GPI), a provider of comprehensive document, software and website translation services, announced today the latest release of its Website Translation Services Connector for top website content management platforms including Adobe Experience Manager (CQ5), Sitecore, Ektron and Episerver.
"GPI's Translation Services Connectors enhance a website content management system's out-of-the-box features by seamlessly enabling the export and import of content and initiation of professional human translation workflows with a single click," says Martin Spethman, Managing Partner, Globalization Partners International. "GPI works with clients and interactive agencies to ensure that best practices are leveraged when translating websites and multi-language CMS features and workflows are fully implemented in order to save time and money managing multilingual websites."
Translation Services Connector benefits include:
- Easy integration with CMS Desktops-UI
- Enables seamless content translation capabilities all within the CMS Desktop
- Supports Adobe Experience Manager (CQ5), Sitecore, Ektron and Episerver
- Manages any number of language sites with a few clicks
- Simplifies import/export process for content translation workflows
- 24/7 secure access for global teams to collaborate and track translation projects
- Quotes, proposals, glossaries and a wide range of project materials available for download
- Dashboard to view status reports, schedules and project task lists
"The Translation Services Connector is the technology piece to a comprehensive website translation offering we provide to global clients who need to localize their websites in any number of languages," says Federico Pascual, Director of Global Services, GPI. "Deploying the Translation Services Connector has saved clients over 30% in translation costs and content delivery timeframes across numerous language sites and allows companies to publish more localized content with fewer staff and smaller budgets."
To learn more about GPI's Translation Services Connectors please visit: Multilingual CMS Translation Connectors