eCommerce Website Translation Practice expands to help online retailers sell worldwide
30 Apr 2013 Archived as Press Releases
Reading time: 2 - 3 minutes
Globalization Partners International (GPI), a provider of comprehensive document, software and website translation services, announced today it is expanding its eCommerce Website Translation Practice to provide comprehensive global eCommerce localization services to clients around the world. According to a recent report from eMarketer, Global e-commerce exceeded $1 trillion in 2012 and forecasts indicate that in 2013, total e-commerce sales worldwide will grow 19% year over year.
"GPI's eCommerce localization teams help companies enable their eCommerce websites to fully function for global markets," says Martin Spethman - Managing Partner, Globalization Partners International. "There are technologies available to help online merchants and their customers transact globally by using product catalogs, shopping carts, payment gateways and shipping and fulfillment services. GPI helps where language and technology intersect ensuring a merchant's content is compelling, culturally correct and search engine optimized so online shoppers can find merchants and be engaged in their native languages."
GPI's eCommerce website translation services include:
- Locale specific (country specific) research and reports on market selection and entry
- Website cultural correctness and customizations review and reports per market
- Translation connectors, plug-ins and workflows with many website content management systems (CMS) and eCommerce platforms
- Translation and localization of content including online and offline product catalogs, brochures, promotional content, datasheets, etc…
- Global Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - on page and off page
- Global Search Engine Advertising (SEA) - pay-per-click and paid inclusion
- Country specific social media localization to help engage consumers across multiple channels
"Clients trying to take their online stores global will benefit from our expanded multidisciplinary teams of translators, copywriters, CMS localization engineers and global digital marketing specialists," says Jackie Janeri, Director of Global Client Services, GPI. "Our ability to optimize translation workflows and deploy our Translation Services Connectors saves time and money, enabling clients to translate and update more content while keeping it search engine optimized across their multilanguage sites."
Globalization Partners International will be exhibiting at Internet Retailer in Chicago June 4-7 (http://irce.internetretailer.com/2013/), the world's largest e-commerce event. Stop by Booth #667 to speak with one of GPI's eCommerce Localization Specialists.