GPI releases next generation Language Translation Portal for hotels
23 Jan 2013 Archived as Press Releases
Reading time: 2 - 3 minutes
Globalization Partners International (GPI), a provider of comprehensive document, software and website translation services, announced today the release of its next generation Translation Services Portal (www.translationportal.com). Building on the success of its 2011 International Academy of the Visual Arts (IAVA) awarding winning translation portal, GPI received and implemented an array of useful features collected from its hotel, franchise and global corporate clients who use the portal to meet their worldwide language and technology needs.
"Our clients are using the Translation Portal to manage a wide range of document and website translation projects around the world," says Martin Spethman - Managing Partner, Globalization Partners International. "With connectivity to the world's leading web content management systems, marketing and web teams have easy access to a range of information and useful features, including easy export/import of content, greatly enabling the launch and management of multilingual websites."
Features of the Translation Services Portal include:
- 24/7 secure access to project information and files
- Collaboration with global management and production teams on translation projects
- Comprehensive project dashboards with translation project status, schedule and scope reports
- Process quotes for document, website and software projects
- Translation budget builder and a quick quote translation calculator
- Global blog with articles from over 15 international bloggers
- Global Business Resource Library
- Custom connectors available for Adobe CQ5, EPiServer, Ektron, Sitecore and WordPress
"The fact the portal is fully customizable, has great CMS connectivity and is hosted for free with no license fees or IT burden on clients who adopt it, has made it very popular among our hotel and hospitality, franchise and interactive agency clients," says Jackie Janeri, Global Client Services Manager, GPI. "Clients are achieving translation cost savings by consolidating volumes, lowering per word rates, and shrinking project coordination and completion times, all while ensuring consistency of brand and content around the world."