Basque Software Translation
In order to ensure that your Basque software translation is accurate and fully adapted to Basque-speaking regions in Spain and France, you must have your software fully "globalized." While the term "globalization" has many definitions outside of the translation services industry, inside the industry it refers to the basic process of creating software that functions in any market in the world.
Not every translation company is equipped to perform Basque software translation, with its many complexities. When searching for a company to translate your software into Basque, you should investigate their capabilities in the following areas:
1. Basque Software Translators
Basque software translation projects should be executed by professional, native-speaking software translators who specialize in the specific professional and technical areas of your company. They should be experienced with issues related to software translation in particular, such as the proper translation of dialog boxes, error messages, and buttons, standard user interface terminology, and software localization workflows.
2. Basque Software Terminology Management
Basque software translators should utilize translation memory tools such as Trados to translate the text strings that have been externalized from the various file formats, resulting in client-specific glossaries and terminology databases. The valuable data contained in the translation memories, which becomes the proprietary property of the client, ensures consistent translations throughout the components, and creates an authentic user experience.
3. Basque Software Component Translation
Frequently, a Basque software translation project will also involve translation of related components such as online help and printed documentation such as user guides or packaging. Your software translation company should have the capability to translate text from such source files as Java, VB and ASP, XML and ASP, C/C++, Visual Basic, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and others. Common documentation file types include FrameMaker, InDesign, QuarkXpress, Illustrator, and Word.
For more information on Software Translations, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Basque Language
- The Basque Writing System
- Basque Certified Translations
- Basque Document Translation
- Basque Internationalization
- Basque Localization
- Basque Medical Translations
- Basque Software Internationalization
- Basque Software Localization
- Basque Software Testing
- Basque Software Translation
- Basque Technical Translation
- Basque Technical Translations
- Basque Translation Agencies
- Basque Translation Companies
- Basque Translation Services
- Basque Translations
- Basque Translators
- Basque Website Internationalization
- Basque Website Localization
- Basque Website Testing
- Basque Website Translation