Czech Website Localization
Czech Web site localization is the process of adapting the language, appearance, and functionality of a Web site for the Czech Republic. Czech Web site localization projects should be executed by experienced teams of localization professionals who work in conjunction with your Web site designers, adhering to proven best practices for Web site design and development.
If you are interested in localizing your Web site for the Czech Republic, you may also find your company localizing printed documentation to be available as pdfs, multimedia products such as FLASH presentations, or Web applications such as online calculators or surveys. It is important that all components are correctly localized to offer a complete Web experience to your potential Czech users.
Whether your project is simple (such as a straight HTML-based Czech Web site) or complex (such as a dynamic, database-driven Czech Web application), your localization company should have solid experience and a comprehensive process which includes at a minimum:
- Czech glossary and terminology development.
- Czech cultural correctness assessment.
- Czech translation, editing and proofreading.
- Czech localization of graphics.
- Czech online quality assurance.
- Czech usability testing and Czech localization testing.
- Client review and approval.
You will need to provide your localization company with the following information, collectively referred to as a "Localization Kit." This information allows them to analyze your Web site and to determine its Czech localization requirements. This kit includes:
- Your current site URL.
- Summary of site architecture.
- Summary of any technologies and/or development tools used to develop your site.
- All files that make up your site in their original folder/file structure.
- All original graphics used in your site (artwork, background, and navigation buttons).
- All application source files (Word, FrameMaker, Quark, etc.) for any documentation available via your site.
- All application source files (Flash, Director, Authorware, etc.) for any multimedia available via your site.
For more information on Web site Localization, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Czech Language
- The Czech Writing System
- Czech Certified Translations
- Czech Document Translation
- Czech Internationalization
- Czech Localization
- Czech Medical Translations
- Czech Software Internationalization
- Czech Software Localization
- Czech Software Testing
- Czech Software Translation
- Czech Technical Translation
- Czech Technical Translations
- Czech Translation Agencies
- Czech Translation Companies
- Czech Translation Services
- Czech Translations
- Czech Translators
- Czech Website Internationalization
- Czech Website Localization
- Czech Website Testing
- Czech Website Translation