Danish Translation Companies
With the expanding global economy, the number of translation companies is constantly growing to meet the demand for translated materials. Danish translation companies are those which are equipped with the necessary people (translators) and tools (translation technology) to handle translation into Danish. If you need Danish translation services, take the time to learn about how your potential Danish translation company is equipped in these areas.
While some Danish translation companies maintain an in-house team of native Danish speakers, some create a network of off-site translators who they employ on a per-project basis. Both models can result in successful translations, as long as the projects are coordinated and managed properly. In fact, drawing upon the skills of freelance Danish translators can allow a Danish translation company to match projects with translators who have relevant knowledge or experience.
Regardless of where the translators are located, the Danish translation company who employs them should require them to meet the following qualifications:
- Education: At least a Bachelor's degree, or equivalent degree, in their language.
- Accreditation: Available through an accrediting organization like the American Translators Association.
- Professional Development: Generally, more experience means more advanced skills.
- Technical Skills: Translation memory tools, perhaps desktop publishing applications.
Danish Translation Technology
Danish translation companies should incorporate translation memory (TM) tools (for example, Trados, Déjà Vu, or Catalyst) into their Danish translation workflow. Such tools assist translators in managing terminology and repurposing repeated text for added consistency and efficiency. Depending on the services they offer, your Danish translation company should possess the latest versions of applications for creating and/or editing software, documentation, online help, and Web sites.
For more information on Translation Companies, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Danish Language
- The Danish Writing System
- Danish Certified Translations
- Danish Document Translation
- Danish Internationalization
- Danish Localization
- Danish Medical Translations
- Danish Software Internationalization
- Danish Software Localization
- Danish Software Testing
- Danish Software Translation
- Danish Technical Translation
- Danish Technical Translations
- Danish Translation Agencies
- Danish Translation Companies
- Danish Translation Services
- Danish Translations
- Danish Translators
- Danish Website Internationalization
- Danish Website Localization
- Danish Website Testing
- Danish Website Translation