Greek Website Localization
Greek Web site localization is the process of adapting the language, appearance, and functionality of a Web site for Greece. Greek Web site localization projects should be executed by experienced teams of localization professionals who work in conjunction with your Web site designers, adhering to proven best practices for Web site design and development.
If you are interested in localizing your Web site for Greece, you may also find your company localizing printed documentation to be available as pdfs, multimedia products such as FLASH presentations, or Web applications such as online calculators or surveys. It is important that all components are correctly localized to offer a complete Web experience to your potential Greek users.
Whether your project is simple (such as a straight HTML-based Greek Web site) or complex (such as a dynamic, database-driven Greek Web application), your localization company should have solid experience and a comprehensive process which includes at a minimum:
- Greek glossary and terminology development.
- Greek cultural correctness assessment.
- Greek translation, editing and proofreading.
- Greek localization of graphics.
- Greek online quality assurance.
- Greek usability testing and Greek localization testing.
- Client review and approval.
You will need to provide your localization company with the following information, collectively referred to as a "Localization Kit." This information allows them to analyze your Web site and to determine its Greek localization requirements. This kit includes:
- Your current site URL.
- Summary of site architecture.
- Summary of any technologies and/or development tools used to develop your site.
- All files that make up your site in their original folder/file structure.
- All original graphics used in your site (artwork, background, and navigation buttons).
- All application source files (Word, FrameMaker, Quark, etc.) for any documentation available via your site.
- All application source files (Flash, Director, Authorware, etc.) for any multimedia available via your site.
For more information on Web site Localization, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Greek Language
- The Greek Writing System
- Greek Certified Translations
- Greek Document Translation
- Greek Internationalization
- Greek Localization
- Greek Medical Translations
- Greek Software Internationalization
- Greek Software Localization
- Greek Software Testing
- Greek Software Translation
- Greek Technical Translation
- Greek Technical Translations
- Greek Translation Agencies
- Greek Translation Companies
- Greek Translation Services
- Greek Translations
- Greek Translators
- Greek Website Internationalization
- Greek Website Localization
- Greek Website Testing
- Greek Website Translation