Hebrew Website Localization
Hebrew Web site localization is the process of adapting the language, appearance, and functionality of a Web site for Israel. Hebrew Web site localization projects should be executed by experienced teams of localization professionals who work in conjunction with your Web site designers, adhering to proven best practices for Web site design and development.
If you are interested in localizing your Web site for Israel, you may also find your company localizing printed documentation to be available as pdfs, multimedia products such as FLASH presentations, or Web applications such as online calculators or surveys. It is important that all components are correctly localized to offer a complete Web experience to your potential Hebrew users.
Whether your project is simple (such as a straight HTML-based Hebrew Web site) or complex (such as a dynamic, database-driven Hebrew Web application), your localization company should have solid experience and a comprehensive process which includes at a minimum:
- Hebrew glossary and terminology development.
- Hebrew cultural correctness assessment.
- Hebrew translation, editing and proofreading.
- Hebrew localization of graphics.
- Hebrew online quality assurance.
- Hebrew usability testing and Hebrew localization testing.
- Client review and approval.
You will need to provide your localization company with the following information, collectively referred to as a "Localization Kit." This information allows them to analyze your Web site and to determine its Hebrew localization requirements. This kit includes:
- Your current site URL.
- Summary of site architecture.
- Summary of any technologies and/or development tools used to develop your site.
- All files that make up your site in their original folder/file structure.
- All original graphics used in your site (artwork, background, and navigation buttons).
- All application source files (Word, FrameMaker, Quark, etc.) for any documentation available via your site.
- All application source files (Flash, Director, Authorware, etc.) for any multimedia available via your site.
For more information on Web site Localization, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Hebrew Language
- The Hebrew Writing System
- Hebrew Certified Translations
- Hebrew Document Translation
- Hebrew Internationalization
- Hebrew Localization
- Hebrew Medical Translations
- Hebrew Software Internationalization
- Hebrew Software Localization
- Hebrew Software Testing
- Hebrew Software Translation
- Hebrew Technical Translation
- Hebrew Technical Translations
- Hebrew Translation Agencies
- Hebrew Translation Companies
- Hebrew Translation Services
- Hebrew Translations
- Hebrew Translators
- Hebrew Website Internationalization
- Hebrew Website Localization
- Hebrew Website Testing
- Hebrew Website Translation