Hungarian Software Translation
In order to ensure that your Hungarian software translation is accurate and fully adapted to Hungary, you must have your software fully "globalized." While the term "globalization" has many definitions outside of the translation services industry, inside the industry it refers to the basic process of creating software that functions in any market in the world.
Not every translation company is equipped to perform Hungarian software translation, with its many complexities. When searching for a company to translate your software into Hungarian, you should investigate their capabilities in the following areas:
1. Hungarian Software Translators
Hungarian software translation projects should be executed by professional, native-speaking software translators who specialize in the specific professional and technical areas of your company. They should be experienced with issues related to software translation in particular, such as the proper translation of dialog boxes, error messages, and buttons, standard user interface terminology, and software localization workflows.
2. Hungarian Software Terminology Management
Hungarian software translators should utilize translation memory tools such as Trados to translate the text strings that have been externalized from the various file formats, resulting in client-specific glossaries and terminology databases. The valuable data contained in the translation memories, which becomes the proprietary property of the client, ensures consistent translations throughout the components, and creates an authentic user experience.
3. Hungarian Software Component Translation
Frequently, a Hungarian software translation project will also involve translation of related components such as online help and printed documentation such as user guides or packaging. Your software translation company should have the capability to translate text from such source files as Java, VB and ASP, XML and ASP, C/C++, Visual Basic, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and others. Common documentation file types include FrameMaker, InDesign, QuarkXpress, Illustrator, and Word.
For more information on Software Translation, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Hungarian Language
- The Hungarian Writing System
- Hungarian Certified Translations
- Hungarian Document Translation
- Hungarian Internationalization
- Hungarian Localization
- Hungarian Medical Translations
- Hungarian Software Internationalization
- Hungarian Software Localization
- Hungarian Software Testing
- Hungarian Software Translation
- Hungarian Technical Translation
- Hungarian Technical Translations
- Hungarian Translation Agencies
- Hungarian Translation Companies
- Hungarian Translation Services
- Hungarian Translations
- Hungarian Translators
- Hungarian Website Internationalization
- Hungarian Website Localization
- Hungarian Website Testing
- Hungarian Website Translation