Hungarian Website Localization
Hungarian Web site localization is the process of adapting the language, appearance, and functionality of a Web site for Hungary. Hungarian Web site localization projects should be executed by experienced teams of localization professionals who work in conjunction with your Web site designers, adhering to proven best practices for Web site design and development.
If you are interested in localizing your Web site for Hungary, you may also find your company localizing printed documentation to be available as pdfs, multimedia products such as FLASH presentations, or Web applications such as online calculators or surveys. It is important that all components are correctly localized to offer a complete Web experience to your potential Hungarian users.
Whether your project is simple (such as a straight HTML-based Hungarian Web site) or complex (such as a dynamic, database-driven Hungarian Web application), your localization company should have solid experience and a comprehensive process which includes at a minimum:
- Hungarian glossary and terminology development.
- Hungarian cultural correctness assessment.
- Hungarian translation, editing and proofreading.
- Hungarian localization of graphics.
- Hungarian online quality assurance.
- Hungarian usability testing and Hungarian localization testing.
- Client review and approval.
You will need to provide your localization company with the following information, collectively referred to as a "Localization Kit." This information allows them to analyze your Web site and to determine its Hungarian localization requirements. This kit includes:
- Your current site URL.
- Summary of site architecture.
- Summary of any technologies and/or development tools used to develop your site.
- All files that make up your site in their original folder/file structure.
- All original graphics used in your site (artwork, background, and navigation buttons).
- All application source files (Word, FrameMaker, Quark, etc.) for any documentation available via your site.
- All application source files (Flash, Director, Authorware, etc.) for any multimedia available via your site.
For more information on Web site Localization, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Hungarian Language
- The Hungarian Writing System
- Hungarian Certified Translations
- Hungarian Document Translation
- Hungarian Internationalization
- Hungarian Localization
- Hungarian Medical Translations
- Hungarian Software Internationalization
- Hungarian Software Localization
- Hungarian Software Testing
- Hungarian Software Translation
- Hungarian Technical Translation
- Hungarian Technical Translations
- Hungarian Translation Agencies
- Hungarian Translation Companies
- Hungarian Translation Services
- Hungarian Translations
- Hungarian Translators
- Hungarian Website Internationalization
- Hungarian Website Localization
- Hungarian Website Testing
- Hungarian Website Translation