Indonesian Translation Companies
With the expanding global economy, the number of translation companies is constantly growing to meet the demand for translated materials. Indonesian translation companies are those which are equipped with the necessary people (translators) and tools (translation technology) to handle translation into Indonesian. If you need Indonesian translation services, take the time to learn about how your potential Indonesian translation company is equipped in these areas.
While some Indonesian translation companies maintain an in-house team of native Indonesian speakers, some create a network of off-site translators who they employ on a per-project basis. Both models can result in successful translations, as long as the projects are coordinated and managed properly. In fact, drawing upon the skills of freelance Indonesian translators can allow a Indonesian translation company to match projects with translators who have relevant knowledge or experience.
Regardless of where the translators are located, the Indonesian translation company who employs them should require them to meet the following qualifications:
- Education: At least a Bachelor's degree, or equivalent degree, in their language.
- Accreditation: Available through an accrediting organization like the American Translators Association.
- Professional Development: Generally, more experience means more advanced skills.
- Technical Skills: Translation memory tools, perhaps desktop publishing applications.
Indonesian Translation Technology
Indonesian translation companies should incorporate translation memory (TM) tools (for example, Trados, Déjà Vu, or Catalyst) into their Indonesian translation workflow. Such tools assist translators in managing terminology and repurposing repeated text for added consistency and efficiency. Depending on the services they offer, your Indonesian translation company should possess the latest versions of applications for creating and/or editing software, documentation, online help, and Web sites.
For more information on Translation Companies, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Indonesian Language
- The Indonesian Writing System
- Indonesian Certified Translations
- Indonesian Document Translation
- Indonesian Internationalization
- Indonesian Localization
- Indonesian Medical Translations
- Indonesian Software Internationalization
- Indonesian Software Localization
- Indonesian Software Testing
- Indonesian Software Translation
- Indonesian Technical Translation
- Indonesian Technical Translations
- Indonesian Translation Agencies
- Indonesian Translation Companies
- Indonesian Translation Services
- Indonesian Translations
- Indonesian Translators
- Indonesian Website Internationalization
- Indonesian Website Localization
- Indonesian Website Testing
- Indonesian Website Translation