Indonesian Website Localization
Indonesian Web site localization is the process of adapting the language, appearance, and functionality of a Web site for Indonesia. Indonesian Web site localization projects should be executed by experienced teams of localization professionals who work in conjunction with your Web site designers, adhering to proven best practices for Web site design and development.
- Indonesian Web site Internationalization
- Indonesian Web site Testing
- Indonesian Web site Translation
If you are interested in localizing your Web site for Indonesia, you may also find your company localizing printed documentation to be available as pdfs, multimedia products such as FLASH presentations, or Web applications such as online calculators or surveys. It is important that all components are correctly localized to offer a complete Web experience to your potential Indonesian users.
Whether your project is simple (such as a straight HTML-based Indonesian Web site) or complex (such as a dynamic, database-driven Indonesian Web application), your localization company should have solid experience and a comprehensive process which includes at a minimum:
- Indonesian glossary and terminology development.
- Indonesian cultural correctness assessment.
- Indonesian translation, editing and proofreading.
- Indonesian localization of graphics.
- Indonesian online quality assurance.
- Indonesian usability testing and Indonesian localization testing.
- Client review and approval.
You will need to provide your localization company with the following information, collectively referred to as a "Localization Kit." This information allows them to analyze your Web site and to determine its Indonesian localization requirements. This kit includes:
- Your current site URL.
- Summary of site architecture.
- Summary of any technologies and/or development tools used to develop your site.
- All files that make up your site in their original folder/file structure.
- All original graphics used in your site (artwork, background, and navigation buttons).
- All application source files (Word, FrameMaker, Quark, etc.) for any documentation available via your site.
- All application source files (Flash, Director, Authorware, etc.) for any multimedia available via your site.
For more information on Web site Localization, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Indonesian Language
- The Indonesian Writing System
- Indonesian Certified Translations
- Indonesian Document Translation
- Indonesian Internationalization
- Indonesian Localization
- Indonesian Medical Translations
- Indonesian Software Internationalization
- Indonesian Software Localization
- Indonesian Software Testing
- Indonesian Software Translation
- Indonesian Technical Translation
- Indonesian Technical Translations
- Indonesian Translation Agencies
- Indonesian Translation Companies
- Indonesian Translation Services
- Indonesian Translations
- Indonesian Translators
- Indonesian Website Internationalization
- Indonesian Website Localization
- Indonesian Website Testing
- Indonesian Website Translation