Indonesian Website Testing
Indonesian Web site testing is a crucial quality control phase in the process of Indonesian Web site globalization. In order to effectively communicate to potential Indonesian customers, you must ensure your Web site is linguistically and culturally appropriate to them. In order to ensure your localized Indonesian Web site is fully functional and completely adapted to target users, a localization company must use experienced Indonesian Web site testers and follow a thorough test plan.
- Indonesian Web site Internationalization
- Indonesian Web site Localization
- Indonesian Software Testing
A localization company should use professional, native-speaking specialists to execute Indonesian Web site testing. With the goal of matching the performance of the Indonesian Web site to that of the source site, Indonesian Web site testers take the following aspects of the site into account during testing: browser compatibility, connection speeds, traffic, security, design, linking, translation accuracy, functionality, and more.
Translators and Web designers should work side-by-side with a company's own expert users to track and solve issues before the Indonesian Web site is launched. Typical Web site testing phases include:
Indonesian Web Site Internationalization Testing
Before Indonesian Web site translation begins, Indonesian Web site testing professionals test the source language site for international support and localizability. Indonesian Web site internationalization testing saves time and money by exposing potential trouble areas early in the localization process.
Indonesian Web Site Localization Testing
After Indonesian Web site translation, testing specialists review the Indonesian Web site in context to check for any linguistic or cosmetic issues. Linguistic testing deals with all language-related issues of a localized Web site or Web application, including currency symbols, locale-specific text, and more. Cosmetic testing deals with all visual issues to ensure that the Indonesian characters display correctly under various browser and operating system scenarios.
Indonesian Web Site Functionality Validation or Testing
After your Indonesian Web site has been localized, tests are performed using a variety of platforms and test scripts to verify that your Web site works properly for your target users. Testing concerns at this phase include ensuring the Web site's features/functionality work as they did in the original source language version of the site.
For more information on Web site Testing, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Indonesian Language
- The Indonesian Writing System
- Indonesian Certified Translations
- Indonesian Document Translation
- Indonesian Internationalization
- Indonesian Localization
- Indonesian Medical Translations
- Indonesian Software Internationalization
- Indonesian Software Localization
- Indonesian Software Testing
- Indonesian Software Translation
- Indonesian Technical Translation
- Indonesian Technical Translations
- Indonesian Translation Agencies
- Indonesian Translation Companies
- Indonesian Translation Services
- Indonesian Translations
- Indonesian Translators
- Indonesian Website Internationalization
- Indonesian Website Localization
- Indonesian Website Testing
- Indonesian Website Translation