Indonesian Website Translation
In order to effectively establish and maintain your online presence in Indonesia, you must have your Web site fully "globalized." While the term "globalization" has many definitions outside of the translation services industry, inside the industry it refers to the basic process of creating a Web site that functions in any market in the world.
Not every translation company is equipped to perform Indonesian Web site translation, with its many complexities. Specifically, when searching for a company to translate your Web site into Indonesian, you should investigate their capabilities in the following areas:
1. Indonesian Web Site Translators
Indonesian Web site translation projects should be executed by professional, native-speaking Web site translators who specialize in the specific professional and technical areas of your company. They should be experienced with issues related to Web site translation in particular, such as proper translation of text in links, graphics, and optimizing text for search engines.
2. Indonesian Web Site File Formats
Depending on their complexity, Indonesian Web site translation projects may involve many different file formats. Your Web site translation company should have the capability to translate text from such source files as HTML/XML, Web-driven application files, applets, database servers, CGI scripts, Java scripts, graphic files, ASP files, or FLASH files. You may be required to supply these files for translation by email or on a CD-ROM, by uploading to an FTP server, or by giving the translation company access to your Web site via login and password.
3. Indonesian Web Site Terminology Management
Indonesian Web site translators should utilize translation memory tools such as Trados to translate the text strings that have been externalized from the various file formats, resulting in client-specific glossaries and terminology databases. The valuable data contained in the translation memories, which becomes the proprietary property of the client, ensures consistent translations and efficient updates to Indonesian Web sites.
For more information on Web site Translation, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Indonesian Language
- The Indonesian Writing System
- Indonesian Certified Translations
- Indonesian Document Translation
- Indonesian Internationalization
- Indonesian Localization
- Indonesian Medical Translations
- Indonesian Software Internationalization
- Indonesian Software Localization
- Indonesian Software Testing
- Indonesian Software Translation
- Indonesian Technical Translation
- Indonesian Technical Translations
- Indonesian Translation Agencies
- Indonesian Translation Companies
- Indonesian Translation Services
- Indonesian Translations
- Indonesian Translators
- Indonesian Website Internationalization
- Indonesian Website Localization
- Indonesian Website Testing
- Indonesian Website Translation