Korean Website Localization
Korean Web site localization is the process of adapting the language, appearance, and functionality of a Web site for South Korea. Korean Web site localization projects should be executed by experienced teams of localization professionals who work in conjunction with your Web site designers, adhering to proven best practices for Web site design and development.
If you are interested in localizing your Web site for South Korea, you may also find your company localizing printed documentation to be available as pdfs, multimedia products such as FLASH presentations, or Web applications such as online calculators or surveys. It is important that all components are correctly localized to offer a complete Web experience to your potential Korean users.
Whether your project is simple (such as a straight HTML-based Korean Web site) or complex (such as a dynamic, database-driven Korean Web application), your localization company should have solid experience and a comprehensive process which includes at a minimum:
- Korean glossary and terminology development.
- Korean cultural correctness assessment.
- Korean translation, editing and proofreading.
- Korean localization of graphics.
- Korean online quality assurance.
- Korean usability testing and Korean localization testing.
- Client review and approval.
You will need to provide your localization company with the following information, collectively referred to as a "Localization Kit." This information allows them to analyze your Web site and to determine its Korean localization requirements. This kit includes:
- Your current site URL.
- Summary of site architecture.
- Summary of any technologies and/or development tools used to develop your site.
- All files that make up your site in their original folder/file structure.
- All original graphics used in your site (artwork, background, and navigation buttons).
- All application source files (Word, FrameMaker, Quark, etc.) for any documentation available via your site.
- All application source files (Flash, Director, Authorware, etc.) for any multimedia available via your site.
For more information on Web site Localization, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Korean Language
- The Korean Writing System
- Korean Certified Translations
- Korean Document Translation
- Korean Internationalization
- Korean Localization
- Korean Medical Translations
- Korean Software Internationalization
- Korean Software Localization
- Korean Software Testing
- Korean Software Translation
- Korean Technical Translation
- Korean Technical Translations
- Korean Translation Agencies
- Korean Translation Companies
- Korean Translation Services
- Korean Translations
- Korean Translators
- Korean Website Internationalization
- Korean Website Localization
- Korean Website Testing
- Korean Website Translation