Norwegian Medical Translations
Norwegian medical translations must be executed by highly-skilled and experienced translators with a thorough understanding of specific medical fields. Norwegian medical translations must provide an accurate rendering of the source content into Norwegian, and must be adapted to the target Norwegian reader, whether he/she is a doctor, patient, employee, student, or consumer.
Norwegian medical translations are required by a wide variety of medical fields, including:
Each field makes unique demands on medical translators: not only must they have a facility for the appropriate terminology, they must also understand the basic science behind the terms. Effective Norwegian medical translators should be highly-credentialed individuals with certifications, accreditations, or advanced degrees as appropriate to the field for which they are translating. They should have solid experience in the chosen medical subject area(s) and be equipped with the latest English-to-Norwegian dictionaries.
Increasingly, medical translators are responsible for providing accurate documentation in Norwegian and other languages in order to comply with international regulations for selling and distributing medical products. Legal requirements governing labeling, product sheets, and health and medical advice mandate that translation teams adhere to strict quality control processes when completing their translations.
Should you require a Norwegian medical translation, look for a translation company that recruits highly-qualified, proven medical translators. Additionally, they should be equipped to supply notarization and consent of translations as needed, and should have in place appropriate non-disclosure policies and practices.
For more information on Norwegian Medical Translations, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Norwegian Language
- The Norwegian Writing System
- Norwegian Certified Translations
- Norwegian Document Translation
- Norwegian Internationalization
- Norwegian Localization
- Norwegian Medical Translations
- Norwegian Software Internationalization
- Norwegian Software Localization
- Norwegian Software Testing
- Norwegian Software Translation
- Norwegian Technical Translation
- Norwegian Technical Translations
- Norwegian Translation Agencies
- Norwegian Translation Companies
- Norwegian Translation Services
- Norwegian Translations
- Norwegian Translators
- Norwegian Website Internationalization
- Norwegian Website Localization
- Norwegian Website Testing
- Norwegian Website Translation