Polish Software Translation
In order to ensure that your Polish software translation is accurate and fully adapted to Poland, you must have your software fully "globalized." While the term "globalization" has many definitions outside of the translation services industry, inside the industry it refers to the basic process of creating software that functions in any market in the world.
Not every translation company is equipped to perform Polish software translation, with its many complexities. When searching for a company to translate your software into Polish, you should investigate their capabilities in the following areas:
1. Polish Software Translators
Polish software translation projects should be executed by professional, native-speaking software translators who specialize in the specific professional and technical areas of your company. They should be experienced with issues related to software translation in particular, such as the proper translation of dialog boxes, error messages, and buttons, standard user interface terminology, and software localization workflows.
2. Polish Software Terminology Management
Polish software translators should utilize translation memory tools such as Trados to translate the text strings that have been externalized from the various file formats, resulting in client-specific glossaries and terminology databases. The valuable data contained in the translation memories, which becomes the proprietary property of the client, ensures consistent translations throughout the components, and creates an authentic user experience.
3. Polish Software Component Translation
Frequently, a Polish software translation project will also involve translation of related components such as online help and printed documentation such as user guides or packaging. Your software translation company should have the capability to translate text from such source files as Java, VB and ASP, XML and ASP, C/C++, Visual Basic, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and others. Common documentation file types include FrameMaker, InDesign, QuarkXpress, Illustrator, and Word.
For more information on Software Translations, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Polish Language
- The Polish Writing System
- Polish Certified Translations
- Polish Document Translation
- Polish Internationalization
- Polish Localization
- Polish Medical Translations
- Polish Software Internationalization
- Polish Software Localization
- Polish Software Testing
- Polish Software Translation
- Polish Technical Translation
- Polish Technical Translations
- Polish Translation Agencies
- Polish Translation Companies
- Polish Translation Services
- Polish Translations
- Polish Translators
- Polish Website Internationalization
- Polish Website Localization
- Polish Website Testing
- Polish Website Translation