Portuguese Website Testing
Portuguese Web site testing is a crucial quality control phase in the process of Portuguese Web site globalization. In order to effectively communicate to potential Portuguese customers, you must ensure your Web site is linguistically and culturally appropriate to them. In order to ensure your localized Portuguese Web site is fully functional and completely adapted to target users, a localization company must use experienced Portuguese Web site testers and follow a thorough test plan.
- Portuguese Web site internationalization
- Portuguese Web site localization
- Portuguese software testing
A localization company should use professional, native-speaking specialists to execute Portuguese Web site testing. With the goal of matching the performance of the Portuguese Web site to that of the source site, Portuguese Web site testers take the following aspects of the site into account during testing: browser compatibility, connection speeds, traffic, security, design, linking, translation accuracy, functionality, and more.
Translators and Web designers should work side-by-side with a company's own expert users to track and solve issues before the Portuguese Web site is launched. Typical Web site testing phases include:
Portuguese Web Site Internationalization Testing
Before Portuguese Web site translation begins, Portuguese Web site testing professionals test the source language site for international support and localizability. Portuguese Web site internationalization testing saves time and money by exposing potential trouble areas early in the localization process.
Portuguese Web Site Localization Testing
After Portuguese Web site translation, testing specialists review the Portuguese Web site in context to check for any linguistic or cosmetic issues. Linguistic testing deals with all language-related issues of a localized Web site or Web application, including currency symbols, locale-specific text, and more. Cosmetic testing deals with all visual issues to ensure that the Portuguese characters display correctly under various browser and operating system scenarios.
Portuguese Web Site Functionality Validation or Testing
After your Portuguese Web site has been localized, tests are performed using a variety of platforms and test scripts to verify that your Web site works properly for your target users. Testing concerns at this phase include ensuring the Web site's features/functionality work as they did in the original source language version of the site.
For more information on Web site Testing, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Portuguese Language
- The Portuguese Writing System
- Portuguese Certified Translations
- Portuguese Document Translation
- Portuguese Internationalization
- Portuguese Localization
- Portuguese Medical Translations
- Portuguese Software Internationalization
- Portuguese Software Localization
- Portuguese Software Testing
- Portuguese Software Translation
- Portuguese Technical Translation
- Portuguese Technical Translations
- Portuguese Translation Agencies
- Portuguese Translation Companies
- Portuguese Translation Services
- Portuguese Translations
- Portuguese Translators
- Portuguese Website Internationalization
- Portuguese Website Localization
- Portuguese Website Testing
- Portuguese Website Translation