Swedish Website Localization
Swedish Web site localization is the process of adapting the language, appearance, and functionality of a Web site for Sweden. Swedish Web site localization projects should be executed by experienced teams of localization professionals who work in conjunction with your Web site designers, adhering to proven best practices for Web site design and development.
If you are interested in localizing your Web site for Sweden, you may also find your company localizing printed documentation to be available as pdfs, multimedia products such as FLASH presentations, or Web applications such as online calculators or surveys. It is important that all components are correctly localized to offer a complete Web experience to your potential Swedish users.
Whether your project is simple (such as a straight HTML-based Swedish Web site) or complex (such as a dynamic, database-driven Swedish Web application), your localization company should have solid experience and a comprehensive process which includes at a minimum:
- Swedish glossary and terminology development.
- Swedish cultural correctness assessment.
- Swedish translation, editing and proofreading.
- Swedish localization of graphics.
- Swedish online quality assurance.
- Swedish usability testing and Swedish localization testing.
- Client review and approval.
You will need to provide your localization company with the following information, collectively referred to as a "Localization Kit." This information allows them to analyze your Web site and to determine its Swedish localization requirements. This kit includes:
- Your current site URL.
- Summary of site architecture.
- Summary of any technologies and/or development tools used to develop your site.
- All files that make up your site in their original folder/file structure.
- All original graphics used in your site (artwork, background, and navigation buttons).
- All application source files (Word, FrameMaker, Quark, etc.) for any documentation available via your site.
- All application source files (Flash, Director, Authorware, etc.) for any multimedia available via your site.
For more information on Web site Localization, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Swedish Language
- The Swedish Writing System
- Swedish Certified Translations
- Swedish Document Translation
- Swedish Internationalization
- Swedish Localization
- Swedish Medical Translations
- Swedish Software Internationalization
- Swedish Software Localization
- Swedish Software Testing
- Swedish Software Translation
- Swedish Technical Translation
- Swedish Technical Translations
- Swedish Translation Agencies
- Swedish Translation Companies
- Swedish Translation Services
- Swedish Translators
- Swedish Website Internationalization
- Swedish Website Localization
- Swedish Website Testing
- Swedish Website Translation
- Swedish Translations