Tagalog Web Site Localization
Tagalog Web site localization is the process of adapting the language, appearance, and functionality of a Web site for Philippines. Tagalog Web site localization projects should be executed by experienced teams of localization professionals who work in conjunction with your Web site designers, adhering to proven best practices for Web site design and development.
If you are interested in localizing your Web site for Philippines, you may also find your company localizing printed documentation to be available as pdfs, multimedia products such as FLASH presentations, or Web applications such as online calculators or surveys. It is important that all components are correctly localized to offer a complete Web experience to your potential Tagalog users.
Whether your project is simple (such as a straight HTML-based Tagalog Web site) or complex (such as a dynamic, database-driven Tagalog Web application), your localization company should have solid experience and a comprehensive process which includes at a minimum:
- Tagalog glossary and terminology development.
- Tagalog cultural correctness assessment.
- Tagalog translation, editing and proofreading.
- Tagalog localization of graphics.
- Tagalog online quality assurance.
- Tagalog usability testing and Tagalog localization testing.
- Client review and approval.
You will need to provide your localization company with the following information, collectively referred to as a "Localization Kit." This information allows them to analyze your Web site and to determine its Tagalog localization requirements. This kit includes:
- Your current site URL.
- Summary of site architecture.
- Summary of any technologies and/or development tools used to develop your site.
- All files that make up your site in their original folder/file structure.
- All original graphics used in your site (artwork, background, and navigation buttons).
- All application source files (Word, FrameMaker, Quark, etc.) for any documentation available via your site.
- All application source files (Flash, Director, Authorware, etc.) for any multimedia available via your site.
For more information on Web site Localization, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Tagalog Language
- The Tagalog Writing System
- Tagalog Certified Translations
- Tagalog Document Translation
- Tagalog Internationalization
- Tagalog Localization
- Tagalog Medical Translations
- Tagalog Software Internationalization
- Tagalog Software Localization
- Tagalog Software Testing
- Tagalog Software Translation
- Tagalog Technical Translation
- Tagalog Technical Translations
- Tagalog Translation Agencies
- Tagalog Translation Companies
- Tagalog Translation Services
- Tagalog Translators
- Tagalog Website Internationalization
- Tagalog Website Localization
- Tagalog Website Testing
- Tagalog Website Translation