Vietnamese Web Site Localization
Vietnamese Web site localization is the process of adapting the language, appearance, and functionality of a Web site for Vietnam. Vietnamese Web site localization projects should be executed by experienced teams of localization professionals who work in conjunction with your Web site designers, adhering to proven best practices for Web site design and development.
- Vietnamese Web site Internationalization
- Vietnamese Web site Testing
- Vietnamese Web site Translation
If you are interested in localizing your Web site for Vietnam, you may also find your company localizing printed documentation to be available as pdfs, multimedia products such as FLASH presentations, or Web applications such as online calculators or surveys. It is important that all components are correctly localized to offer a complete Web experience to your potential Vietnamese users.
Whether your project is simple (such as a straight HTML-based Vietnamese Web site) or complex (such as a dynamic, database-driven Vietnamese Web application), your localization company should have solid experience and a comprehensive process which includes at a minimum:
- Vietnamese glossary and terminology development.
- Vietnamese cultural correctness assessment.
- Vietnamese translation, editing and proofreading.
- Vietnamese localization of graphics.
- Vietnamese online quality assurance.
- Vietnamese usability testing and Vietnamese localization testing.
- Client review and approval.
You will need to provide your localization company with the following information, collectively referred to as a "Localization Kit." This information allows them to analyze your Web site and to determine its Vietnamese localization requirements. This kit includes:
- Your current site URL.
- Summary of site architecture.
- Summary of any technologies and/or development tools used to develop your site.
- All files that make up your site in their original folder/file structure.
- All original graphics used in your site (artwork, background, and navigation buttons).
- All application source files (Word, FrameMaker, Quark, etc.) for any documentation available via your site.
- All application source files (Flash, Director, Authorware, etc.) for any multimedia available via your site.
For more information on Web site Localization, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Vietnamese Language
- The Vietnamese Writing System
- Vietnamese Certified Translations
- Vietnamese Document Translation
- Vietnamese Internationalization
- Vietnamese Localization
- Vietnamese Medical Translations
- Vietnamese Software Internationalization
- Vietnamese Software Localization
- Vietnamese Software Testing
- Vietnamese Software Translation
- Vietnamese Technical Translation
- Vietnamese Technical Translations
- Vietnamese Translation Agencies
- Vietnamese Translation Companies
- Vietnamese Translation Services
- Vietnamese Translations
- Vietnamese Translators
- Vietnamese Website Internationalization
- Vietnamese Website Localization
- Vietnamese Website Testing
- Vietnamese Website Translation