Vietnamese Web Site Testing
Vietnamese Web site testing is a crucial quality control phase in the process of Vietnamese Web site globalization. In order to effectively communicate to potential Vietnamese customers, you must ensure your Web site is linguistically and culturally appropriate to them. In order to ensure your localized Vietnamese Web site is fully functional and completely adapted to target users, a localization company must use experienced Vietnamese Web site testers and follow a thorough test plan.
- Vietnamese Web site Internationalization
- Vietnamese Web site Localization
- Vietnamese Software Testing
A localization company should use professional, native-speaking specialists to execute Vietnamese Web site testing. With the goal of matching the performance of the Vietnamese Web site to that of the source site, Vietnamese Web site testers take the following aspects of the site into account during testing: browser compatibility, connection speeds, traffic, security, design, linking, translation accuracy, functionality, and more.
Translators and Web designers should work side-by-side with a company's own expert users to track and solve issues before the Vietnamese Web site is launched. Typical Web site testing phases include:
Vietnamese Web Site Internationalization Testing
Before Vietnamese Web site translation begins, Vietnamese Web site testing professionals test the source language site for international support and localizability. Vietnamese Web site internationalization testing saves time and money by exposing potential trouble areas early in the localization process.
Vietnamese Web Site Localization Testing
After Vietnamese Web site translation, testing specialists review the Vietnamese Web site in context to check for any linguistic or cosmetic issues. Linguistic testing deals with all language-related issues of a localized Web site or Web application, including currency symbols, locale-specific text, and more. Cosmetic testing deals with all visual issues to ensure that the Vietnamese characters display correctly under various browser and operating system scenarios.
Vietnamese Web Site Functionality Validation or Testing
After your Vietnamese Web site has been localized, tests are performed using a variety of platforms and test scripts to verify that your Web site works properly for your target users. Testing concerns at this phase include ensuring the Web site's features/functionality work as they did in the original source language version of the site.
For more information on Web site Testing, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Vietnamese Language
- The Vietnamese Writing System
- Vietnamese Certified Translations
- Vietnamese Document Translation
- Vietnamese Internationalization
- Vietnamese Localization
- Vietnamese Medical Translations
- Vietnamese Software Internationalization
- Vietnamese Software Localization
- Vietnamese Software Testing
- Vietnamese Software Translation
- Vietnamese Technical Translation
- Vietnamese Technical Translations
- Vietnamese Translation Agencies
- Vietnamese Translation Companies
- Vietnamese Translation Services
- Vietnamese Translations
- Vietnamese Translators
- Vietnamese Website Internationalization
- Vietnamese Website Localization
- Vietnamese Website Testing
- Vietnamese Website Translation