Hungarian Web site globalization (G11n) is a two-step process, including Hungarian Web site internationalization (I18n) and Hungarian Web site localization (L10n). Web site internationalization deals primarily with the functionality of a Web site, enabling back-end technologies to function or support any language and locale, in this case, Hungarian. Localization deals primarily with the front-end or linguistic and cosmetic aspects of a Web site, including locale-specific content, cultural correctness, translations, and site design.
Hungarian Software Internationalization
- Hungarian Internationalization
- Hungarian Web site Localization
Your localization company should have solid experience in handling Hungarian Web site internationalization issues, including:
- Reviewing and analyzing the source Web site;
- Resolving issues related to Hungarian address, time, date, and numerical formats;
- Externalizing text strings for ease of Hungarian translation;
- Web site testing, including bug reporting and fixing.
- URL of the Web site(s).
- Any passwords or login instructions.
- Summary of Web site architecture.
- Summary of any technologies and/or development tools used to develop the Web site.
- Any source code for the Web site including HTML/XML, Web-driven applications, applets, database servers, multimedia products such as FLASH presentations, and Web applications such as online calculators or surveys.