Portuguese Web site localization is the process of adapting the language, appearance, and functionality of a Web site for Portugal. Portuguese Web site localization projects should be executed by experienced teams of localization professionals who work in conjunction with your Web site designers, adhering to proven best practices for Web site design and development.
Portuguese Web site internationalization
- Portuguese Web site testing
- Portuguese Web site translation
Whether your project is simple (such as a straight HTML-based Portuguese Web site) or complex (such as a dynamic, database-driven Portuguese Web application), your localization company should have solid experience and a comprehensive process which includes at a minimum:
- Portuguese glossary and terminology development.
- Portuguese cultural correctness assessment.
- Portuguese translation, editing and proofreading.
- Portuguese localization of graphics.
- Portuguese online quality assurance.
- Portuguese usability testing and Portuguese localization testing.
- Client review and approval.
- Your current site URL.
- Summary of site architecture.
- Summary of any technologies and/or development tools used to develop your site.
- All files that make up your site in their original folder/file structure.
- All original graphics used in your site (artwork, background, and navigation buttons).
- All application source files (Word, FrameMaker, Quark, etc.) for any documentation available via your site.
- All application source files (Flash, Director, Authorware, etc.) for any multimedia available via your site.