Slovenian Web site localization is the process of adapting the language, appearance, and functionality of a Web site for Slovenia. Slovenian Web site localization projects should be executed by experienced teams of localization professionals who work in conjunction with your Web site designers, adhering to proven best practices for Web site design and development.
Whether your project is simple (such as a straight HTML-based Slovenian Web site) or complex (such as a dynamic, database-driven Slovenian Web application), your localization company should have solid experience and a comprehensive process which includes at a minimum:
- Slovenian glossary and terminology development.
- Slovenian cultural correctness assessment.
- Slovenian translation, editing and proofreading.
- Slovenian localization of graphics.
- Slovenian online quality assurance.
- Slovenian usability testing and Slovenian localization testing.
- Client review and approval.
- Your current site URL.
- Summary of site architecture.
- Summary of any technologies and/or development tools used to develop your site.
- All files that make up your site in their original folder/file structure.
- All original graphics used in your site (artwork, background, and navigation buttons).
- All application source files (Word, FrameMaker, Quark, etc.) for any documentation available via your site.
- All application source files (Flash, Director, Authorware, etc.) for any multimedia available via your site.