Vietnamese Web site localization is the process of adapting the language, appearance, and functionality of a Web site for Vietnam. Vietnamese Web site localization projects should be executed by experienced teams of localization professionals who work in conjunction with your Web site designers, adhering to proven best practices for Web site design and development.
Vietnamese Web site Internationalization
- Vietnamese Web site Testing
- Vietnamese Web site Translation
Whether your project is simple (such as a straight HTML-based Vietnamese Web site) or complex (such as a dynamic, database-driven Vietnamese Web application), your localization company should have solid experience and a comprehensive process which includes at a minimum:
- Vietnamese glossary and terminology development.
- Vietnamese cultural correctness assessment.
- Vietnamese translation, editing and proofreading.
- Vietnamese localization of graphics.
- Vietnamese online quality assurance.
- Vietnamese usability testing and Vietnamese localization testing.
- Client review and approval.
- Your current site URL.
- Summary of site architecture.
- Summary of any technologies and/or development tools used to develop your site.
- All files that make up your site in their original folder/file structure.
- All original graphics used in your site (artwork, background, and navigation buttons).
- All application source files (Word, FrameMaker, Quark, etc.) for any documentation available via your site.
- All application source files (Flash, Director, Authorware, etc.) for any multimedia available via your site.