Globalization Partners International (GPI) has strict policies regarding your information.
- GPI may collect corporate information when you visit our website. We collect no personal information unless a form is completed and submitted.
- To use certain parts of our website, users may be asked to provide basic contact information including email, corporate affiliation, address, and telephone number.
- GPI uses 'cookies' which allow us to identify you with a unique identifier.
- GPI automatically tracks your visit to our site via our server logs including your IP Address and GPI cookie information.
- A cookie is sent to your browser from our computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. - You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
- GPI's services and/or use of our website does not require that you accept cookies.
If you wish to edit and/or delete any information submitted, please send a request to email@example.com
There are two types of cookies:
- A permanent cookie remains in the visitor’s computer for a set period of time.
- A session cookie is temporarily stored in the computer’s memory, only as long as the visitor stays on the website. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser window.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses the following cookies:
- Request A Quote: 089fb622-b9bb-4f1d-8d3c-abb86e969fcd
- Request A Demo: 286b9403-d73b-46f4-80e4-78c4c6c56443
- Request E-Book: 04e47a42-d988-47d3-9419-a5f99032f8c2
- Subscribe to Newsletter: 80372fe0-3441-4105-897e-a16cbfe75303
Your consent applies to the following domains: globalizationpartners.com