Website Translation Tools and Expertise
17 Jan 2012 Archived as Press Releases
Reading time: 1 - 2 minutes
Translation tools, case studies and website translation expertise from translation company Globalization Partners International (GPI) are featured in a new book to be published this month by Cambridge University Press entitled "Localization Strategies for Global E-Business" by Professor Nitish Singh, PhD.
"GPI provided best practices on website translation, web content management systems, global search engine optimization and related case studies and content for this very in-depth, 346 page book on website globalization," says Martin Spethman, GPI's Managing Partner. "The book covers a range of translation topics important for global companies when designing, developing and deploying multilingual websites."
"This book provides a comprehensive, non-technical guide to leveraging website localization strategies for global e-commerce success," says Nitish Singh, PhD. "It features step-by-step guidelines to developing, managing and optimizing international-multilingual websites and insights into cutting-edge web localization strategies."
- Global e-commerce opportunities and challenges
- International e-business expansion and market entry strategies
- Global online consumer segmentation
- Web globalization strategies
- Developing international websites: Internationalization
- Effectively localizing international websites
- Managing a web globalization value chain
- Optimizing international websites
- Assessing web globalization efforts
- Strategic industry insights and emerging localization trends
"Localization Strategies for Global E-Business" by Professor Nitish Singh, PhD can be purchased from Cambridge University Press.