GPI’s Translation Portal is a fully customizable, internet-based communication and collaboration portal designed to give companies immediate, secure, and global access to all their translation, localization, and internationalization project and team information. GPI hosts and customizes the portal based on a client’s translation services requirements. Your GPI Globalization Services Team™ (GST) is ready to assist you in customizing your very own Translation Portal today.
The Translation Portal allows your teams to:
- Receive quotes and proposals
- Upload and download files
- View status reports, complete with comprehensive task lists and calendars
- Receive projects, anytime, anywhere
- Import and export spreadsheet information
- Subscribe to project status information for automatic email updates
- Apply role-based security to all users
- Collaborate with any number of virtual team members you select
- Custom connectors to the world’s leading CMS’s to streamline localization workflows and provide easy access to all the business intelligence you need on your translation projects
|GPI’s GPMS and Translation Portal were designed and developed with both ISO 17100:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 in mind. GPI is certified with both certifications and has passed all subsequent audits to maintain certifications yearly.|
ISO 17100:2015 certified Translation Service Provider (TSP) demonstrates GPI has provided and passed all requirements for the core processes, resources, and other aspects necessary for the delivery of a quality translation service according to ISO standards.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 on information security management is fully integrated with GPI’s Globalization Project Management Suite (GPMS) and Translation Portal ensuring information security is embedded in our processes, information systems, and controls. The ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification helps us protect GPI and our clients from business and legal risks through data management practices that are compliant with ISO 27001 standards.