GPI has developed its own Translation Management Suite (TMS) – Globalization Project Management Suite® (GPMS). After more than three decades in the language and technology business, and with extensive experience using other translation project management tools, we think our team has designed and continues to develop, one of the most effective translation and localization project management platforms in the industry.
- Quality Control (QC) functions using online checklists to ensure proper QC is conducted
- Status Reporting which can be generated in the form and frequency requested by clients
- Project Schedule and Budget Tracking to ensure projects stay on time and within budget
- Customizable Information Fields so clients can have the ability to monitor any information requested
- Management of All Global Resources required to complete a project
- Translation Memory Management to ensure your translations are consistent and cost-effective
- Custom Connectors to the world’s leading CMS’s to streamline localization workflows and provide easy access to all the business intelligence you need on your translation projects
- Artificial Intelligence Copilot to empower project managers and account teams with the latest domain expertise in all things translation
Artificial Intelligence: In 2023, the GPI team designed, developed, and deployed our very own AI-powered translation project management copilot affectionately named, the “ARTIE 1000” which stands for “Artificially Intelligent Entity Model 1000” With almost three decades of experience applying translation best practices across 30,000 successful projects into and from more than 200 languages, and a multidisciplinary project management and technology team at its core, the ARTIE™ 1000 utilizes years of best practices and metrics as the foundation of its training. ARTIE is always ready to help us prompt a vast repository of translation, localization, and project management information. GPI’s very own AI-powered co-pilot ensures your translation project management teams have all the latest information and help they need to ensure translation projects are delivered on time, on budget, and with exceptional quality.
|GPI’s GPMS and Translation Portal were designed and developed with both ISO 17100:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 in mind. GPI is certified with both certifications and has passed all subsequent audits to maintain certifications yearly.
ISO 17100:2015 certified Translation Service Provider (TSP) demonstrates GPI has provided and passed all requirements for the core processes, resources, and other aspects necessary for the delivery of a quality translation service according to ISO standards.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 on information security management is fully integrated with GPI’s Globalization Project Management Suite (GPMS) and Translation Portal ensuring information security is embedded in our processes, information systems, and controls. The ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification helps us protect GPI and our clients from business and legal risks through data management practices that are compliant with ISO 27001 standards.
GPMS is on V10.0.0 It was developed in-house by our own team of globalization services professionals and has enabled the project management and successful completion of over 30,000 translation, internationalization, and localization projects globally.
GPI offers custom CMS connectors to streamline localization workflows and access to project information. GPI has custom-built connectors from our GPMS to Sitecore, Episerver (Optimizely), HCL Digital Experience, and many other web content management systems.