- Privacy Statement
Globalization Partners International (GPI) has strict policies regarding your information.
- GPI may collect personal (corporate) information when you visit our website.
- To use certain parts of our website, users may be asked to provide basic contact information including email, corporate affiliation, address, and telephone number.
- GPI uses 'cookies' which allow us to identify you with a unique identifier.
- GPI automatically tracks your visit to our site via our server logs including your IP Address and GPI cookie information.
- A cookie is sent to your browser from our computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. - You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
- GPI's services and/or use of our website does not require that you accept cookies.
If you wish to edit and/or delete any information submitted, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org