WASHINGTON, DC – January 10, 2018: Globalization PartnersInternational (GPI), a leading provider of document, software andwebsite translation services, announced today their sponsorship forthe world’s first certification combining global digital marketingand localization.
Upon completion, students earn dual credentials: an industrycertification from The Localization Institute and a universitycertificate from University of North Carolina Wilmington.
“We are proud to continue our support of a program that helpsdigital marketing and localization professionals expand theirexpertise,” says Martin Spethman, Managing Partner, GPI. “Thecurriculum combines the latest in digital marketing trends with therequirements of content localization in a smart and valuableway.”
The program has five modules and covers a comprehensive range oftopics including:
- Global Digital Media Environment: Exploring Cultural, Legal andLogistical Issues
- Global Social Media Usage & Localization: Insights fromAround the World
- Enhancing Searchability of International Sites for GlobalSearch Engines
- Writing Content for Global Digital Media: Strategies forEffective Global Content Writing
- Localization Concepts & Foundations: Learn what it Entailsand How to Localize
“GPI continues to be a part of various programs that contributeto the translation, localization and digital marketing fields,”says Natalie Williams, Digital Marketing Manager, GPI. “We areexcited to enroll more members of our digital marketing andlocalization teams in this program, as well as recommend it to ourclients involved in digital marketing.”
© Copyright 2019 Globalization Partners International.
® All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All graphics used in this report were provided by Flikr, Google Images and other free internet resources for pictures.