WASHINGTON, DC – September 27, 2022 – Globalization Partners International (GPI), a provider of website, software, and document translation services, will be a Silver Sponsor at the Sitecore Symposium 2022 in Chicago, October 17th – 20th. GPI will showcase its latest Sitecore Translation Connector and Translation Services Portal from Booth 704.
“Our latest Translation Connector for Sitecore and award-winning Translation Services Portal have been adopted by some of the world’s leading brands from hotels and hospitals to Fortune 1000 companies and global NGOs,” says Daniela Bustamante, GPI Managing Partner. “A virtual dashboard gives clients visibility into all key metrics used to monitor and manage translation projects, helping clients deliver multilingual content around the world.”
Key Features Include:
- Seamless content translation capabilities, all within the Sitecore CMS Desktop
- Manage any number of language sites with a few clicks
- Enhanced Quick Quote Calculator to provide real-time translation quotes & budget planning
- Range of projects, quotes, and translation memory leverage reports
- Fully customizable reports to track translation spend per language, per timeframe
- Industries’ most advanced Client Review & Approval platform
- Private branding and customizations per client requests
- ISO 17100 – Translation Services certified embedded workflows and quality assurance
- Human translation teams and/or Neural Machine Translation (NMT) plus post-editing workflows
“GPI will be providing demos of our newest Sitecore Translation Services Connector at Booth 704 as well as a range of translation and website localization services,” says Juan Fausd, GPI Director – Language Technology Development. “The connector enables users of Sitecore-based websites to launch and manage multilingual websites. The translation connector streamlines content exports and imports, allowing for the initiation of web content translation workflows with a single click.”
About Globalization Partners International (GPI)
Globalization Partners International, LLC provides document, software and website translation solutions in over 200 languages. GPI specializes in helping clients launch and manage multilingual websites, localize eLearning content, author and design multilingual documentation, deploy Translation Services Connectors, as well as provides global search engine marketing services. For more information please visit www.translationplugin.com or www.globalizationpartners.com.
© Copyright 2023 Globalization Partners International.
® All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All graphics used in this report were provided by Flikr, Google Images and other free internet resources for pictures.