WASHINGTON, DC – August 29, 2019: Globalization Partners International (GPI), a leading provider of document, software and website translation services, announced today that GPI’s Translation Services Connector for Episerver CMS 11 has been tested and verified by Episerver. To be able to participate in the beta program for the Episerver App Marketplace, GPI’s Translation Services Connector passed strict design, quality, verification, compliance and support standards to ensure impeccable integrations for customers.
“According to Episerver, GPI’s translation services connector for Episerver CMS 11 is verified and qualified for release for both on premise and cloud environment,” said Juan Alejandro Fausd, Director – Language Technology Development at GPI.
Benefits of GPI’s Translation Services Connector include:
- Seamless content translation capabilities all within the Episerver Dashboard
- Manage any number of language sites with a few clicks
- Comprehensive reports to help track and manage global websites
- Simplifies the import/export process for content translation workflows
- 24/7 secure access for global teams to GPI’s award-winning Translation Portal
- Quotes, proposals and a wide range of project materials available for download
- The connector is tested and verified by Episerver
- Compatible with Episerver’s latest version and all previous versions
“Being a part of the beta program for the Episerver App Marketplace has been really exciting for us,” said Martin Spethman, GPI’s Managing Partner. “While our website localization services and Episerver connector have been helping some of the world’s most recognizable brands launch and manage their multilanguage sites for years, Episerver’s testing and verification process enabled us to improve our translation connector even more in terms of security and software development best practices.”
About Globalization Partners International (GPI)
Globalization Partners International, LLC provides document, software and website translation services into over 100 languages including Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. GPI specializes in helping clients launch and manage multilingual websites, configure web content management systems (WCMS), deploy Translation Services Connectors and Plugins, as well as provides website localization and global search engine marketing services. For more information please visit www.translationplugin.com or www.globalizationpartners.com.
© Copyright 2020 Globalization Partners International.
® All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All graphics used in this report were provided by Flikr, Google Images and other free internet resources for pictures.