The Website Globalization and E-Business: China whitepaper includes a series of brief reports on country-specific website globalization and e-business topics. This report is meant to be a primer on e-business, as well as a collection of Chinese language, Chinese culture and website globalization facts. This report is by no means a complete coverage of these topics. For more comprehensive or customized reports on country-specific website globalization and e-business topics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The report is 14+ pages and contains:
- Market Introduction and Stats
- Culture and the Online Consumers
- Culture and Values
- Insights into Consumer Values
- Insights into Consumer Decision Making
- Consumer Segments
- Language Facts
- Website Globalization
- Cultural Correctness and Web Customization
- Internet and Search Engine Marketing
- Top Country Search Engines
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Country Specific Useful Links
No material contained in this report may be reproduced in whole or in part without prior written permission of Globalization Partners International. The information contained in this White Paper has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable, but neither its completeness nor accuracy can be guaranteed.
© Copyright 2023 Globalization Partners International.
® All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All graphics used in this report were provided by Flikr, Google Images and other free internet resources for pictures.