Washington, D.C., January 17, 2012 – Translation tools, case studies and website translation expertise from translation company Globalization Partners International (GPI) are featured in a new book to be published this month by Cambridge University Press entitled “Localization Strategies for Global
E-Business” by Professor Nitish Singh, PhD.
“GPI provided best practices on website translation, web content management systems, global search engine optimization and related case studies and content for this very in-depth, 346-page book on website globalization,” says Martin Spethman, GPI’s Managing Partner. “The book covers a range of translation topics important for global companies when designing, developing and deploying multilingual websites.”
“This book provides a comprehensive, non-technical guide to leveraging website localization strategies for global e-commerce success,” says Nitish Singh, PhD. “It features step-by-step guidelines to developing, managing and optimizing international-multilingual websites and insights into cutting-edge web localization strategies.”
- Global e-commerce opportunities and challenges
- International e-business expansion and market entry strategies
- Global online consumer segmentation
- Web globalization strategies
- Developing international websites: Internationalization
- Effectively localizing international websites
- Managing a web globalization value chain
- Optimizing international websites
- Assessing web globalization efforts
- Strategic industry insights and emerging localization trends
“Localization Strategies for Global E-Business” by Professor Nitish Singh, PhD can be purchased from Cambridge University Press.
About Globalization Partners International:
Globalization Partners International, LLC provides an array of translation services that help companies communicate with the world. GPI’s services enable firms to design, develop, and deploy multilingual documentation, software and websites for worldwide use.
Services from GPI include:
- Document Translation
- Multilingual Desktop Publishing
- Audio/Video Translation
- Software Translation
- Website Translation
- Global SEO
© Copyright 2019 Globalization Partners International.
® All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All graphics used in this report were provided by Flikr, Google Images and other free internet resources for pictures.