Slovenian Software Testing
Slovenian software testing is a crucial quality control phase in the process of Slovenian software globalization. Target users of Slovenian software have the same high standards for functionality as users of the original software. In order to meet the expectations of Slovenian software users, a localization company must use experienced Slovenian software testers and follow a defined software testing process.
- Slovenian software internationalization
- Slovenian software translation
- Slovenian software localization
Whether it is performed on-site or off-site, Slovenian software testing should be executed by professional, native-speaking specialists. Working from a thorough test plan and test scripts/cases, the Slovenian testing team will use a combination of manual and automated tests, as well as bug tracking tools, to locate and fix critical software defects before release.
It is very common for Slovenian software testing professionals (typically translators and engineers) to work side-by-side with a company's own expert users to go through the following software testing phases:
Slovenian Software Internationalization Testing
Before Slovenian software translation begins, Slovenian software testing professionals test the source language software for international support and localizability. Slovenian software internationalization testing saves time and money by exposing potential trouble areas early in the localization process.
Slovenian Software Localization Testing
After Slovenian software translation, testing specialists review the Slovenian software in context to check for any linguistic or cosmetic issues. Linguistic testing deals with all language-related issues of a localized application, including currency symbols, locale-specific text, and more. Cosmetic testing deals with all visual issues such as the proper display of menus, messages and dialog boxes.
Slovenian Software Functionality Validation or Testing
After your Slovenian software has been localized, tests are performed using a variety of platforms and test scripts to verify that your application works properly for your target users. Testing concerns at this phase include ensuring that the application correctly installs and that all features work as they did in the original source language version of the application.
For more information on Software Translations, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Slovenian Language
- The Slovenian Writing System
- Slovenian Certified Translations
- Slovenian Document Translation
- Slovenian Internationalization
- Slovenian Localization
- Slovenian Medical Translations
- Slovenian Software Internationalization
- Slovenian Software Localization
- Slovenian Software Testing
- Slovenian Software Translation
- Slovenian Technical Translation
- Slovenian Technical Translations
- Slovenian Translation Agencies
- Slovenian Translation Companies
- Slovenian Translation Services
- Slovenian Translations
- Slovenian Translators
- Slovenian Website Internationalization
- Slovenian Website Localization
- Slovenian Website Testing
- Slovenian Website Translation