Slovenian Website Internationalization
Slovenian Web site globalization (G11n) is a two-step process, including Slovenian Web site internationalization (I18n) and Slovenian Web site localization (L10n). Web site internationalization deals primarily with the functionality of a Web site, enabling back-end technologies to function or support any language and locale, in this case, Slovenian. Localization deals primarily with the front-end or linguistic and cosmetic aspects of a Web site, including locale-specific content, cultural correctness, translations, and site design.
- Slovenian software internationalization
- Slovenian internationalization
- Slovenian Web site localization
Whether your project is simple (such as a straight HTML-based Slovenian Web site) or complex (such as a dynamic, database-driven Slovenian Web application), the Web site internationalization process is the first step in ensuring your Web site's global interoperability. During Slovenian Web site internationalization, any language- or culture-specific assumptions in your Web site's code base is "neutralized"; your Web site will then be primed for efficient localization into Slovenian.
Your localization company should have solid experience in handling Slovenian Web site internationalization issues, including:
- Reviewing and analyzing the source Web site;
- Resolving issues related to Slovenian address, time, date, and numerical formats;
- Externalizing text strings for ease of Slovenian translation;
- Web site testing, including bug reporting and fixing.
You will need to provide your localization company with the following information, collectively referred to as a "Web site Internationalization Kit." This information allows your localization company to analyze your Web site and to determine its Slovenian internationalization requirements. This kit includes:
- URL of the Web site(s).
- Any passwords or login instructions.
- Summary of Web site architecture.
- Summary of any technologies and/or development tools used to develop the Web site.
- Any source code for the Web site including HTML/XML, Web-driven applications, applets, database servers, multimedia products such as FLASH presentations, and Web applications such as online calculators or surveys.
For more information on Web site Internationalization, please see our Quick Facts Library or follow one of the links listed above.
- More Information
- The Slovenian Language
- The Slovenian Writing System
- Slovenian Certified Translations
- Slovenian Document Translation
- Slovenian Internationalization
- Slovenian Localization
- Slovenian Medical Translations
- Slovenian Software Internationalization
- Slovenian Software Localization
- Slovenian Software Testing
- Slovenian Software Translation
- Slovenian Technical Translation
- Slovenian Technical Translations
- Slovenian Translation Agencies
- Slovenian Translation Companies
- Slovenian Translation Services
- Slovenian Translations
- Slovenian Translators
- Slovenian Website Internationalization
- Slovenian Website Localization
- Slovenian Website Testing
- Slovenian Website Translation