Globalization Partners International (GPI), a leading provider of document, software and website translation services, announced today that GPI’s Translation Services Connector for Episerver CMS 11 has been tested and verified by Episerver. To be able to participate in the beta program for the Episerver App Marketplace, GPI’s Translation Services Connector passed strict design, quality, verification, compliance and support standards to ensure impeccable integrations for customers.
“According to Episerver, GPI’s translation services connector for Episerver CMS 11 is verified and qualified for release for both on premise and cloud environment,” said Juan Alejandro Fausd, Director – Language Technology Development at GPI.
Benefits of GPI’s Translation Services Connector include:
- Seamless content translation capabilities all within the Episerver Dashboard
- Manage any number of language sites with a few clicks
- Comprehensive reports to help track and manage global websites
- Simplifies the import/export process for content translation workflows
- 24/7 secure access for global teams to GPI’s award-winning Translation Portal
- Quotes, proposals and a wide range of project materials available for download
- The connector is tested and verified by Episerver
- Compatible with Episerver’s latest version and all previous versions
“Being a part of the beta program for the Episerver App Marketplace has been really exciting for us,” said Martin Spethman, GPI’s Managing Partner. “While our website localization services and Episerver connector have been helping some of the world’s most recognizable brands launch and manage their multi-language sites for years, Episerver’s testing and verification process enabled us to improve our translation connector even more in terms of security and software development best practices.”
New Episerver App Marketplace
Earlier this summer Episerver launched their new Episerver App Marketplace. This new marketplace was created to provide customers with more valuable applications and connectors to Episerver’s systems. The marketplace highlights partners’ valuable solutions to extend or enhance CMS functionality.
The extensions allowed to participate are:
- Third Party Marketing Technology Connectors
- Back-Office Connectors
- Presentation Layer Enhancements and Applications
- Embedded Apps
The previous Episerver add-on store was only available to technology partners and not solutions partners. It focused only on integrations and connections with other systems and apps were featured on one single page.
The new marketplace has a larger scope to include more product types and the presentation of the extensions has been improved by providing search and category filtering along with direct communication between the extension owner and Episerver customer.