The GPI team is eager to be in Orlando in October to once again sponsor Sitecore Symposium. At Sitecore Symposium, Sitecore marketing, business development and IT experts, partners and customers get together to network and learn about Sitecore’s updates.
Conference attendees will get the opportunity to gain knowledge and insights for delivering the best digital experiences to their customers. Sitecore Symposium boasts over 100 sessions spanning five tracks.
The sessions GPI is especially excited to attend include:
- All you need to know for building global multi-language and multi-country sites using the Sitecore Experience Platform. Oliver Raduner and Fabian Geiger from Namics AG.
- Atlantis The Palm – from personalization project to context marketing program. Chris Pascoe and Hershna Langworth from Atlantis The Palm.
- Multiple pulse points of innovation. Matt Webb from Mirum.
- Sitecore commerce in action: Improved customer experience for Jonastone, a German retailer. Simon Schramm from OSF Global Services.
Not to mention great keynote speakers like Sitecore’s CMO Paige O’Neill, Sitecore’s CEO Mark Frost and guest speaker Will Smith!
GPI’s Translation Services Connector for Sitecore
At GPI’s booth (#707), we will be showcasing our recently tested and verified Translation Services Connector for Sitecore. The connector enables users of Sitecore-based websites to launch and manage multi-language websites. It streamlines content exports and imports, allowing for the initiation of web content translation workflows with a single click.
The benefits of GPI’s Translation Services Connector for Sitecore include:
- Enable seamless content translation capabilities all within the Sitecore CMS Desktop.
- Manage any number of language sites with a few clicks.
- Easy integration with Sitecore CMS Desktop.
- Manage quotes/projects: Create new quote, send for quotation, quote ready, project status, project finished.
- Simplifies import/export process for content translation workflows.
- 24/7 secure access for your global teams to collaborate & track translation projects via the GPI Translation Portal.
- Quotes, proposals and a wide range of project materials available for download.
- Dashboard to view status reports, schedules and project task lists.
GPI has been a Sitecore Technology Partner for more than five years. If you will be attending Sitecore Symposium and would like to schedule an in-person connector demo with one of our developers, please email email@example.com.