According to a recent report from eMarketer Global e-commerce exceeded $1 trillion in 2012 AND forecasts indicate that in 2013, total e-commerce sales worldwide will grow 19% year over year.
Are you taking advantage of this trend and growing your business globally?
GPI's global eCommerce localization teams can help your company with a range of requirements enabling your eCommerce website to fully function for global markets.
Our eCommerce translation services include:
- Locale specific (country specific) research and reports on market entry and localization requirements
- Website Cultural Correctness and Customizations per market
- Cost-effective interface and workflows with many website content management systems (CMS) and eCommerce platforms
- Translation and localization of content including online and offline product catalogs, brochures, promotional content, datasheets, to name a few
- Global Search Engine Optimization (SEO) both on page and off page
- Global Search Engine Marketing both pay-per-click and paid inclusion
- Country specific Social Media Localization to help you engage consumers across multiple channels
While many technologies have been developed to enable your firm to handle a shopping cart, global payments, currencies, shipping and fulfillment, your success still depends on clear, compelling and culturally correct communications with your potential customers. Let GPI's eCommerce translators, copy writers, and global SEO specialists help.
To learn more about country specific eCommerce localization best practices, see our Country Specific Reports Series "The Website Globalization and E-Business Series" which includes brief reports on country-specific website globalization and e-business topics including:
- Market Introduction and Stats
- Culture and the Online Consumer
- Culture and Values
- Insights into Consumer Values
- Insights into Consumer Decision Making
- Consumer Segments
- Language Facts
- Website Globalization
- Cultural Correctness and Web Customization
- Internet and Search Engine Marketing
- Top Country Search Engines
- Country Specific Useful Links
You may contact GPI for global eCommerce translation services requirements at email@example.com or at 866-272-5874 with your specific questions about eCommerce Localization Services. You may also request a complimentary Translation Quote for your project as well.
- More Information
- Document Translation
- Website Translation
- Software Translation
- Multilingual Desktop Publishing
- Global Search Engine Marketing
- Software and Website Testing
- Multilingual Website Design, Development and Deployment
- Audio/Video Translation
- Globalization Consulting Services
- Mobile Application Translation
- eCommerce Localization
- E-Book Translation