Document Translation and Localization Services
GPI provides an array of multilingual document authoring, design and publishing services, ranging from the creation of high-impact marketing collateral, to structured, content-rich documents that must meet the needs of a global audience. GPI's translation and desktop publishing teams will work with you to produce language versions of user guides, instruction manuals, books, reports, packaging, training presentations, scripts and marketing collateral.
How does GPI translate your documents?
GPI has extensive experience utilizing global best practices for multilingual document authoring, translation, localization, design and publishing. Whether you follow conventional publishing processes or have deployed the latest XML-based single sourcing option, GPI works with you to ensure that the language versions of your documentation are produced in a cost-effective, time-efficient and culturally correct manner.
Document translation and localization services include:
- Glossary and style guide development
- Comprehensive and customizable quality control processes
- Utilization of Translation Memory technologies for consistency and cost savings from one project to another
- Authoring, translation and publishing workflows for Adobe, Macromedia, and Microsoft Office applications
- Client review and approval opportunities at key stages in the process
Who does the work?
GPI's documentation teams are professionals skilled in numerous document authoring, translation, design and publishing disciplines. Based on your language, subject matter, format and workflow requirements, a Globalization Services Team (GST) is selected to handle your account.
GPI's documentation teams have expertise in:
- Glossary and terminology development
- Translation, copy writing, and technical writing
- Editing and proofreading
- An array of authoring and publishing applications
What other translation projects has GPI completed?
GPI's professionals have extensive experience in completing successful globalization projects. Ranging from the translation of catalogs and user manuals, to the localization of complex e-Learning software and high profile, global websites, our experience guarantees your success. Our translation case studies here represent just a small sample of our quality work.
Our clients include:
- Advertising Agencies
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Consumer Products Companies
- E-Learning Companies
- Engineering Firms
- Event Organizers
- Hospitality: Hotels & Restaurants Chains
- Information Technology Firms
- Interactive Agencies
- Law Firms
- Manufacturing Firms
- Medical and Health Organizations
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Public Relations Firms
- Real Estate Firms
- Software Publishers
- Telecom Companies
How much will it cost and how long will it take?
Documentation costs and schedules are based on:
- Number of words
- Source and target languages
- Subject matter
- Desktop publishing requirements
- Source and target file formats
- Client review and approval requirements
- Client workflow requirements
We are happy to provide you with more information regarding costs and schedules. Please feel free tell us about your requirements via our request a translation quote page.
- More Information
- Document Translation
- Website Translation
- Software Translation
- Multilingual Desktop Publishing
- Global Search Engine Marketing
- Software and Website Testing
- Multilingual Website Design, Development and Deployment
- Audio/Video Translation
- Globalization Consulting Services
- Mobile Application Translation
- eCommerce Localization