Global SEO and Search Engine Marketing
Global Search Engine Marketing - Global SEM:
Launching a multilingual website is one step in establishing a truly global online presence. What will you do to drive traffic to the new language versions of your website? GPI will make sure your new target-language websites are well received and well visited by your audience around the globe. We highly recommend that as part of any new website design and development project, and/or as part of a website globalization project, you perform some initial and ongoing Search Engine Marketing (SEM). This should include both organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Advertising (SEA) such as Pay-Per-Click (PPC), paid inclusions or contextual advertising. Whether you have an SEM Agency or in-house team provide English SEM services, GPI's Global SEO and SEM Services will help you achieve better visibility in country-specific search engines, which will lead to increased traffic and ROI with your multilingual version websites.
Why you need Global or Multilingual Search Engine Marketing?
- If you have a multilingual or bilingual website.
- If you are localizing your website into other languages.
- If you are looking to win new business around the world regionally or by country.
- If you want to guide more online traffic from search engines to your multilingual websites.
Comprehensive Website Localization
Globalization Partners International (GPI) provides one of the most comprehensive website localization offerings in the marketplace. Offering much more than just translation, GPI can perform complete website cultural correctness assessments, cultural customization reports, in-country consumer web testing, and locale-specific Search Engine Marketing (SEM), whether Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and/or Search Engine Advertising (SEA).
GPI provides website globalization services in over 100 languages including:
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
Multilingual Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Search Engine Advertising (SEA) - Multilingual Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaign Management
GPI's Global Pay-Per-Click (PPC) professionals will help you create and manage your country-specific, regional or global PPC using best practices for Search Engine Marketing. Search Engine Advertising may include:
- Multilingual Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign content localization
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) country-specific and global campaign management
- Planning for the Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign.
- AD content copywriting.
- Providing the keywords list for the PPC campaign.
- Search Engine-specific Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Campaign Management
- Google PPC Management Services.
- Yahoo! Search Marketing - PPC Management Services.
- Bing - (Microsoft Advertising AdCenter) PPC Management Services.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Multilingual Content Optimization to improve SERPS
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of helping your website improve its visibility and rank in search engines via the organic or "un-paid" search engine results pages known as SERPs.
SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search and industry-specific vertical search engines. Achieving good results in the search engine results pages (SERPS) helps your website gain a presence on the worldwide web, and helps potential customers find you.
Global SEO for Multilingual Websites
Search Engine Optimization for multilingual website or for specific locales (country + language + geography) goes beyond the process of translating keywords into a target language. The Arabic language is a good example of the challenges with optimizing content for just one language, culture and locale; check our blog on Arabic SEO and Localization. Several countries or regions may use the same language, but with words and phrases that have different meanings or usage based on specific locales. Your website content and keywords needs to be professionally localized and Search Engine Optimized for the specific language or region. Finally, your website should be optimized for the regional or local search Engine that is commonly used inside the market or by the language speakers.
Basic Multilingual and Global Website SEO considerations:
- Select Local Domain name: some search engines only reference your top level domain to show results.
- Links to the localized version: Local links from local domains in the target-language are very important. Link building is one of the most important factors for successful SEO, for both your English websites and for your translated websites.
- Select Local Website Hosting Service: search engines look at the IP of the request and score locally (non-English) hosted domains higher than non-local domains.
- Target local and language specific Search engines: Define which search engines are the most popular for your target online market and locales and have specific specialized Search Engine Optimizations for those search engines in order to obtain maximum results for all target language and local search engines.
Multilingual keyword research and keywords localization
For global search engines and internet users your website starts with a keyword. Selecting your website keywords is the real core of SEO process. Keyword research is one of the primary tasks that help your website content popularity in search engines versus your competition. Simply translating keywords will NOT be effective in improving SERPs for multilingual websites on most global search engines. In addition, many times the resulting keywords derived from a straight translation will not even be the common words or phrases used by potential customers to find your products or services. Keywords and search terms are different from country to country and as well from one language to another.
GPI will conduct your multilingual keyword analysis, ranging from terminology accuracy equivalents to keyword density factor evaluation and competition analysis.
- Client suggested keywords list as reference.
- Keywords localization and customization.
- Language competitors' keywords list.
- Keywords analysis using search engines tools.
- Filter and rate by (business relevance, popularity, competition)
- Testing keywords.
- Finalizing keywords list by Prioritizes.
On Page and on Site Multilingual Search Engine Optimization
Multilingual SEO on page is a process to optimize your website pages in order to achieve good indexing and to help your individual webpages rankings.
Addressing SEO on page may include:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for content copywriting and customization.
- SEO customization for keyword-rich Titles, Meta-Tags, URLs and HTML.
- "Description" meta tag optimization for search engine
- Heading inclusion/optimization using localized customized keywords.
- SEO modification for keyword-rich links.
- Keywords formatting "Bold, Italic, linkage" customization.
- Keywords density final analysis for each page.
Multilingual SEO on site is a process to optimize your entire website in order to achieve good indexing and includes among other items link building internally and externally, avoiding duplications issues between languages in localized websites, as well as providing enhancements for internal and global linkage in all the different languages you translate.
Addressing multilingual SEO on site may include:
- SEO content integration and content development to increase the online content.
- Fixing duplication issues between multilingual websites.
- Improve the structure of your URLs and creating Search Engine optimized and friendly Internal URLs.
- Link optimization - including anchor text modifications.
- Page links and URLs localization for language's relative indexing, in-site link building.
- Building internal linking between all the languages, multilingual link building.
- Create search engine friendly XML sitemap for website links.
Global Search Engine and Directories submissions
GPI provides search engine submissions for your multilingual websites and local directory submissions in order to direct more connections and traffic to your domain.
- Submit your multilingual website to global search engines.
- Directories submission with the major directories, second-tier general directories, local directories (in country or region) and business related directories.
- Submit sitemap to search engines.
Website Analytics and Traffic Reports
GPI utilizes the best analytics tools from Google, Yahoo and Microsoft providing our global SEM specialists with the tools needed to view effective web analytics reports allowing our team and yours to track results and ROI for your language version sites. Reports may include:
- Web masters tools configuration for your website.
- Website traffic reports.
- Keywords ranking reports.
- Search Engine and referral links reports.
- Weekly and Monthly reports.
- Custom goals configuration for forms submissions and page view hits.
Global Social Media Localization Consulting
Localizing and optimizing Your Social Media Presence by locale
Let GPI's team of in-country social media practitioners and localization specialists help your company apply best practices in social media communication around the world.
GPI works with traditional SEO/Social Media Firms, Interactive Agencies, and in-house marketing teams who handle the English (USA) SEM work by becoming an extension of their team to help them with all things language and country related.
Locale-specific social media strategy (country and language specific) may include:
- Social media/online research by locale: landscape, competition, keywords
- Online target segmentations research
- Locale-specific social media channels and networks creation and design
- Localization for blogs, newsfeeds and PR
- Copywriting, transcreation and content development for local languages
- Graphic Localization for local languages
- Social Media Optimization for the country websites
- Social Media development (Facebook applications, WordPress blogs)
- Social Media analytics and monitoring tools
- Social Media training (country and language: locale-specific)
Blogging in any language…. Learn more about GPI's WordPress Translation Connector
We are happy to provide you with more information regarding costs and schedules. Please feel free tell us about your requirements via our request translation quote page.
- More Information
- Document Translation
- Website Translation
- Software Translation
- Multilingual Desktop Publishing
- Global Search Engine Marketing
- Software and Website Testing
- Multilingual Website Design, Development and Deployment
- Audio/Video Translation
- Globalization Consulting Services
- Mobile Application Translation
- eCommerce Localization
- E-Book Translation